Calibre Portable is the portable version of the Calibre program. It consists of a program whose function is: to be a manager of electronic books, so it will allow us to store and read the different books that we have, obviously compatible with various formats. A very positive aspect to take into account is that it is a free program that is open source.
Download Calibre Portable
To download Calibre Portable you will have to follow the instructions below:
Calibre Portable Update
The version that we leave you previously to download is the latest available, so if you have a previous version, you can download this file, run it and in this way you will have the updated application, since it is a portable program that does not require installation. So, simply replace your previous executable with the new updated version of Calibre Portable.
Calibre Portable Requirements
- Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Bits: 32 or 64 Bits
- Memory required: 100 MB
Calibre Portable Features
- License: Free
- Version: 15.19.0.
- Update date: 27/05/2021
- Languages: Spanish, English, French and 10 more.
It has some very important features to highlight which are the following:
- Section of Pluggins or complements that we can integrate in the program to increase its functionalities.
- Possibility to edit or modify the different books that we have through a book editor.
- Nice interface, and easy to use, we will not have to be experts to use it.
- It has constant updates that make it compatible with all devices and formats on the market.
- Own web server where we can store all our electronic books.