Everest Portable is the portable version of the program Everest. Everest is a program that analyzes your computer, both hardware and software and allows you to access advanced configurations of these, in this case to be a portable version, we can take it on a USB, disk or memory card so that simply plug it to run and we can access these analysis and advanced settings.
Download Everest Portable
To download Everest Portable you will have to follow the instructions below:
Install Everest Portable
To install Everest Portable it is necessary to take into account that: a tool in portable version allows us to take advantage of the functions of the same one without needing to occupy space in the pc. With this portable version of it is not necessary to install the program to enjoy all its advantages. It is possible to make use of its features from a pendrive or USB memory, running directly.
Everest Portable Update
The version that we leave you previously to download is the latest available, so if you have a previous version, you can download this file, run it and in this way you will have the updated application, since it is a portable program that does not require installation. So, simply replace your previous executable with the new updated version of Everest Portable.
Everest Portable Requirements
- Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Bits: 32 or 64 Bits.
- Memory required: 10.31 MB.
Everest Portable Features
- License: Trial Version
- Version: 5.50
- Update date: 2020
- Languages: Spanish, English and 18 more.
It has the following functions among others:
- Analysis and configuration of hardware components.
- Analysis and configuration of connected peripherals.
- Analysis and configuration of Operating Systems.
- Analysis and configuration of DirectX libraries.
- Analysis and configuration of storage units.
- Analysis and configuration of audio and video codecs.
- Program test benches.
- Speed, buffer, Ram memory… tests.
- Report creation.
- Monitoring windgets.
- And much more…