Skype Portable is a free VoIP software that allows you to make calls and video calls over the Internet. It can also be used as a common chat, sending messages and files. With Skype, you can make calls for free within the application’s network, both for work meetings and presentations as well as chats with friends. It has a limit of 25 participants per call and if you want to make calls to phones and mobiles you will have to pay.
How to download Skype Portable
To download Skype Portable we have to do the following:
Install Skype Portable
To install Skype Portable you have to take into account that a portable version of the tool allows you to take advantage of its functions without taking up space on your PC. With this portable version of Skype, it is not necessary to install the program to enjoy all its advantages. It is possible to make use of its features from a pen drive or USB memory, running directly.
Skype Portable Requirements
The only requirement to use Skype Portable is to have a computer with Windows OS and 117.7 MB of free space on the USB memory stick.
Features of Skype Portable
- Very easy to use
- Available in more than 40 languages
- You can create an account directly with an email
- Possibility to make group calls and video calls
- Translator available
- HD call quality
- Paid features such as messaging and calls worldwide at a fixed rate
What is Skype Portable for?
- Make free calls and video calls over the Internet
- International audio and video calls
- Messaging chat with icons, sending files, sending location, etc.
- Call recording
- Screen sharing
- Send video messages