Running an operating system through a pendrive, hard disk or USB memory is not a simple task as it could be with any other file. That is why you need a program like VirtualBox to do it. Moreover, thanks to that this open source software offers the possibility of having a second Operating System on the computer. To be able to use it you need to have a computer with Windows and you will be able to obtain in a portable way different systems such as Linux, Mac, etc.
How to download VirtualBox Portable
To download VirtualBox Portable we will have to do the following:
Install VirtualBox Portable
To install VirtualBox Portable you have to take into account that a portable version of the tool allows you to take advantage of its functions without taking up space on your PC. With this portable version of VirtualBox it is not necessary to install the program to enjoy all its advantages. It is possible to make use of its features from a pendrive or USB memory, running directly.
VirtualBox Portable Requirements
The only requirement to use VirtualBox Portable is to have a computer running Windows OS and 1.35 MB of free space on the USB stick.
- VirtualBox is available in several languages
- Offers the ability to configure the home directory
- Features hotkeys for easy accessibility
- Allows you to save files in an .ini format
- Automatic search for updates
What is VirtualBox for
- Virtualization of an Operating System
- Having a second portable Operating System