WinDirStat Portable is an open-source software that allows you to monitor your hard disk storage, cleaning it up, and finding items that take up too much space.
It is a free tool available for Windows and Linux, but the latter is called differently (KDirStat).
How to download WinDirStat Portable
To download WinDirStat Portable we will have to do the following:
Install WinDirStat Portable
To install WinDirStat Portable you have to take into account that a portable version of the tool allows you to take advantage of its functions without taking up space on your PC. With this portable version of WinDirStat, it is not necessary to install the program to enjoy all its advantages. It is possible to make use of its features from a pen drive or USB memory, running directly.
WinDirStat Portable Requirements
The only requirement needed to use WinDirStat Portable is a computer with a Windows Operating System and 948 KB of free space on the USB stick.
Features of WinDirStat
- Available in multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, German, Finnish, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Russian. Estonian…
- Integrated disk cleanup actions
- Works with UNC paths and network drives
- Includes Zoom
What is WinDirStat for?
- Scan hard disk and count available space
- View directory lists
- View extension lists
- Create disk usage reports
- Clean up the hard disk
- Locate files that are too large