Wireshark Portable is the portable version of the Wireshark program. In terms of number of downloads Wireshark both the original version and the portable version are one of the most downloaded programs in the world.
Download Wireshark Portable
To download Wireshark Portable you will have to follow the instructions below:
Install Wireshark Portable
In order to install Wireshark Portable, please note that a tool in portable version allows us to take advantage of the functions of the same one without needing to occupy space in the pc. With this portable version of Wireshark, it is not necessary to install the program to enjoy all its advantages. It is possible to make use of its features from a pen drive or USB memory, running directly.
VLC Portable Update
The version that we leave you previously to download is the latest available, so if you have a previous version, you can download this file, run it and in this way you will have the updated application, since it is a portable program that does not require installation. So, simply replace your previous executable with the new updated version of VLC Portable.
Wireshark Portable Requirements
The only requirement needed to use Wireshark Portable is a computer with a Windows Operating System and 36,5 MB of free space on the USB stick.
Features of Wireshark
- This program is not so easy to use, to take full advantage of all its functions it is necessary to have knowledge on the subject
- It has a statistics section and a report generator
- It allows exporting the information as a text file
Wireshark Portable is a free and open-source software for recording and analyzing network traffic and finding possible problems in network operation. This tool knows more than 2000 network protocols and is a perfect program to combine with the antivirus to avoid threats and malicious attacks on the computer. Wireshark came out in 2006 when it was a division of a program called Ethereal with the purpose of tracking network problems.
- See the servers that are connected to a computer, thus detecting all types of malware
- Find botnet connections found in the network
- Bit-by-bit tracing of information transfer in programs
- Reassemble individual data packets